Filed under: Uncategorized
Correct perspective distortion with Perspective Correct:
Perspective Correct offers an easy and accurate way to correct the perspective distortion that can sometimes affect photos taken with your iPhone. Whether your photo has been taken with an add-on wide-angle lens, that by its very nature distorts, or is of a tall building, Perspective Correct lets you correct with the swipe of the finger.
- Perspective Correct can be used on existing photos from your camera roll, or used to take corrected photos with the built-in live perspective correction camera.
- Perspective Correct is easier and more intuitive than existing 2D correction options found in desktop software and other apps. It really is a new dimension for photography.
- The first app to offer live perspective correction on your photos – with a simple swipe you can frame and fix leaning buildings and skewed streets scenes before you’ve even taken the photo.
- You can also import a photo from your Photo Library, adjust the perspective and save a new corrected photo.
Perspective Correct is perfect for:
- Architecture Photography – fix leaning and ‘falling’ buildings and houses
- Real Estate Photography – correct distortions outside and inside the home
- Landscape Photography – correct leaning trees
- Artwork documentation – paintings, prints and other hanging objects
- Portraiture – fix facial distortion including big noses and foreheads
- Street Photography – streetscapes and vanishing points
So what do I think of Perspective Correct? The app is easy to use, either when shooting with, or correcting from the camera roll, and as my test photo shows, it does a pretty good job of correcting the distortion found when shooting things like tall buildings, and at the price of £1.49/$1.99/€1.59, it’s an app worth having.
Above: BeforeAbove: After
App Store Link: Perspective Correct; Price: £1.49/$1.99/€1.59
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment